The Paleo Summit: A free event that’s not to be missed!
My good friend & popular health blogger, Sean Croxton, has just put the finishing touches on the first ever online PALEO extravaganza.
Whether you’re hardcore into paleo, just getting started, don’t really know anything about it, or hate it and think it’s all hype – this event has something for you.
Sean went and interviewed top experts in the health & nutrition space about the Paleo diet – putting their knowledge to the test – and created The Paleo Summit.
Mark your calendars, because this event (all 8 days of it!) starts Sunday, February 26th with interviews from Mark Sisson and myself on Day 1. In my interview I cover PRACTICAL PALEO Implementation including some common pitfalls and how to avoid them as well as how to talk to friends and loved ones about why you follow a Paleo diet/lifestyle.
Oh, and did I mention that it’s FREE to attend!
In this first-of-it’s-kind online event, you guys are going to see:
- Primal living expert Mark Sisson discuss EXACTLY what ancestral living means – as well as what to eat, what not to eat, and why.
- For parents – Sarah Fragoso will show you how to transition your family into the primal lifestyle – while keeping it fun for the kids AND the adults
- Dr. Thomas O’Bryan give you the scoop on gluten – why it can lead to autoimmune disease, osteoporosis, and muscle pain!
- Get the scientific perspective on Paleo from Ivy League research biochemist Mat Lalonde – so you can differentiate between the rampant paleo extremism and what’s truly backed by science
- Get the scoop from independent health researcher & blogger Matt Stone on why he thinks the Paleo diet is bunk!
- Paul Chek give you the six foundational principles for abundant health – and how you can break your social conditioning to truly become the healthiest version of yourself.
And that’s just a SMALL taste of what’s happening starting on February 26th.
As an added bonus, when you register today, you’ll also get an awesome video interview with Mark Sisson regarding why we should eat like our ancestors, as well as a 40-minute interview with Gary Taubes on why we get fat – I know you’re going to love them.
Pre-registration is currently open – so make sure you head over to The Paleo Summit right now to sign up.
Print This Post
Tags: chris kresser, mark sisson, paleo event, paleo summit, paleofx, sean croxton