Podcast Episode #75: Mira & Jayson Calton talk “Rich Food Poor Food”
Remember – If you’re enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
Episode #75: Mira & Jayson Calton talk “Rich Food Poor Food”
In this episode I talked with Rich Food Poor Food authors Mira & Jayson Calton (who also happen to be friends of mine and very lovely people!) about their new book.
We covered some great topics including:
- their story – how they got started researching and learning so much about nutrition in the first place
- who this book is intended for, and how it will help
- what we all need to look out for in our beloved dark chocolate
- why assuming anything about foods we eat is a bad idea
- some of the most awful items they found in the grocery store while researching for their book
- where to find amazing savings for “Rich Foods” easily on the internet
- …and much more!
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
The episodes are currently available in iTunes, Stitcher & Blog Talk Radio.
Diane & Liz