The 21-Day Sugar Detox
The NEW 21-Day Sugar Detox program is here!
The 21-Day Sugar Detox is a clear-cut, effective, whole-foods-based nutrition action plan that will reset your body and your habits! Tens of thousands of people have already used this groundbreaking guide to shatter the vicious sugar stronghold. Now it’s your turn!
Use the easy-to-follow meal plans and more than 90 simple recipes in this book to bust a lifetime of sugar and carb cravings in just three weeks. Three levels of the program make it approachable for anyone, whether you’re starting from scratch or from a gluten-free, grain-free, and/or Paleo/primal lifestyle.
The 21-Day Sugar Detox even includes special modifications for athletes (endurance, CrossFit, HIIT-style, and beyond), pregnant/nursing moms, pescetarians, and people with autoimmune conditions.
What you’ll experience on this program will be different from a lot of other “diet” programs out there that promote extremely restricted eating; encourage you to consume only shakes, juices, or smoothies; or rely heavily on supplements and very-low-calorie or very-low-fat diets to ensure success. The goal of any detox program should be to support your body in naturally cleansing itself of substances that create negative health effects—and that’s exactly what The 21-Day Sugar Detox does.
By focusing on quality protein, healthy fats, and good carbs, this program will help you change not only the foods you eat, but also your habits around food, and even the way your palate reacts to sweet foods. You’ll likely complete the program and continue eating this way much of the time thereafter because you’ll feel so amazing. After changing your everyday eating habits, you will begin to gain a new understanding of how food works in your body—and just how much nutrition affects your entire life. There’s no reason to wait!
Get started on The 21-Day Sugar Detox!
Already own the book? Here are some additional resources that complement the book to help you along your way!
Your free 73 page preview of the 21 Day Sugar detox!
How to get started on The 21-Day Sugar Detox
FAQs: All About the 21-Day Sugar Detox Book
FAQs: All about The 21-Day Sugar Detox COOKBOOK
Introducing The 21-Day Sugar Detox – IN PRINT!
My nutrition challenge is over… now what?
Monday Motivation: Setbacks & Failures
The Dish on Sugar & Sweeteners
Quaker Oats for Breakfast, Diabetes for Lunch?
There is Nothing Honest About Truvia
The 21-Day Sugar Detox Review Round Up #1
The 21-Day Sugar Detox Review Round Up #2
21 DSD FAQ’s
- Kombucha on the Sugar Detox? Episode #112 Question 6 [40:09]
- The 21 Day Sugar Detox FAQ’s part 1. Episode #110
- Is The 21-Day Sugar Detox safe long-term? Episode #73 Question 2 [18:18]
- Can I use vinegars like balsamic, apple cider, etc.? Episode #66 Question 1[18:00]
- What can I substitute for my gum/mints? Episode #66 Question2 [21:42]
- Clarification of who is considered an “athlete” for modification Episode #66 Question 5 [32:10]
- Why can we have a green apple or free-tipped banana but no berries? Episode #66 Question 6 [35:15]
- Can I sweeten my coffee, and if so, with what? Episode #66 Question 8 [43:32]
- What if some of the foods on the “yes” list have sugar on the label Episode #66 Question 9 [50:00]
- Grain Free Carbs on the 21 Day Sugar Detox? Episode #51 Question 6 [55:16]
Blood Sugar Control
- Dizziness and Paleo Episode #63 Question 1 [9:00]
- Blood sugar control Episode #61, Question 6 [48:23]
- Hypoglycemia Episode #60, Question 3 [23:05]
- Adding sugar to “help” diabetes meds? Episode #58 Question 2 [30:06]
- Glucose increasing on a Paleo diet? Episode #57 Question 4 [32:40]
- Hard time regulating blood sugar Episode #39 Question 3 [39:33]
- Diabetes (Type 2) and protein consumption? Episode #14 Question 2 [25:50]
- Type 2 Diabetes, Paleo and Sweeteners? Episode #6 Question 3 [30:35]
Cravings and Mood
- I’m super hungry – is this normal? What should I do? Episode #66 Question 3[26:00]
- Is becoming extra cranky normal? Episode #66 Question 4[29:45]
- What can I do to keep from going ballistic on sweets on day 22? again. Episode #66 Question 10 [55:50]
- Cravings? Episode #34 Question 4 [47:30]
- Crazy sugar cravings? Episode #3 Question 3 [34:55]
Dealing with Cheats/Treats
- Recovery after indulgences Episode #64 Question 3 [29:39]
- Recovery after gluten Episode #64 Question 4 [33:20]
- Paleo cocktails Episode #64 Question 6 [44:45]
- Sugar, treats, and keeping your goals in mind? Episode #90 Question 1
- Cheating/going off-plan? Episode #19 Question 4 [39;34]
- Indulging in Paleo-fied treats? Episode #11 Question 3 [28:49]
- Non-Paleo vices, artificial sweeteners & weight-loss stall? Episode #6 Question 5 [53:30]
- Prioritizing Paleo choices/cheats? Episode #5 Question 2 [27:10]
Vegetarian on The 21DSD
- Can I participate in The 21-Day Sugar Detox on a vegetarian diet? Episode #66 Question 7 [39:50]
- Vegetarian on the 21 DSD Episode #59, Question 2 [23:25]
- 21-Day Sugar Detox Cookbook Update? Episode #113 Question 1 [3:59]
21 Day Sugar Detox Approved Recipes
Treats & Snacks
Beverages, Condiments & Spice Blends