This quick and easy protein smoothie comes together in a jiffy, and is perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Simply multiply up for more than one serving. I made my single serving in a Magic Bullet, but to make more, I recommend a high-speed blender like a Vitamix, Blendtec, or Ninja.
I whip this up after I workout, but it would make a great breakfast-on-the-go, afternoon snack, or even a late night dessert treat!
Cherry Vanilla Protein Shake
grain-free • gluten-free • egg-free • nut-free • seed-free • dairy-free • nightshade-free • fodmap-free
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries (you can substitute any berry you have on hand – raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries would all be delicious!)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon green stevia
- 2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
Add ingredients to your blender or blender cup. Prep your blender and blend until smooth. Carefully remove the lid and enjoy!
Check out this short video of me making this Cherry Vanilla Smoothie recipe!: