Who doesn’t love granola?
Oh man, it can be addictive even, can’t it? As much as I love it, I haven’t eaten granola in a pretty long time. I’ve made lots of different versions of granola recipes, and I’ll probably make it again and change this up even more. Feel free to play with this recipe and have some fun with it. Add things you love and make it your own.
Yield: Approximately 6 servings.
Click here for estimated nutrition facts.
3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Oats
2 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp Butter, melted
1 Tbsp Coconut creme concentrate, melted
2 Tbsp Grade B Maple syrup
(or less, this ended up even sweeter than I needed)
1/4 c Flax seeds
1/2 c Walnuts, chopped
2 Tbsp Dried cranberries, chopped
Sprinkle of cinnamon
1/2 Tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil, butter and coconut creme concentrate together in a saucepan.
- Stir all ingredients together and then spread on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Allow to cool before storing.
- Add different kinds of nuts or dried fruit to your liking.
- Sprinkle some ground flax seeds on AFTER baking.
Try this out and let me know what your favorite way to make it is! If you’ve made granola before, share your tips below for other ways to make it. I’m already mulling around ideas of variations I want to make as soon as possible.
If you’d like more easy, healthy recipes or to find out more about holistic lifestyle coaching services in-person (in the Bay Area) or remotely (via phone, email or Skype), contact me today.
Enjoy & be well!
Owner, Balanced Bites Holistic Nutrition & Wellness
C.H.E.K. Holistic Lifestyle Coach
Holistic Nutrition Educator student @ Bauman College, Berkeley, CA
Find Balanced Bites around the web:
FACEBOOK: Become a fan of Balanced Bites