Click here to inquire further about coaching services.
Holly Morello, NTP, CGP
Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified GAPS ™ Practitioner
Holly’s 1:1 Coaching Services
Do you have a specific goal in mind? Perhaps improved athletic performance, fat loss, more energy, better mood, balanced hormones, reduced inflammation, or just overall better health? I am committed to helping you achieve the right balance to get you on your way to living your life the way you were meant to – to the fullest. I will address your specific goals and concerns while evaluating and working to restore your foundational strengths and weaknesses so that you can optimize your overall wellness and performance goals. My Nutritional Therapy services includes a comprehensive evaluation, employing the following assessment tools:
- Confidential Health History/Interview
- Food Journal Evaluation
- Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire & Analysis
- Functional Evaluation/Lingual-Neuro Testing (optional, in-person only)
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (optional)
- Functional Blood Work Analysis (optional)
With the findings from the assessment tools above, I focus on nutritionally supporting the strengths and weaknesses in the following (but not limited to) areas*:
- Body Composition
- Digestive Health
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Sugar Handling
- Endocrine Health (adrenal & thyroid)
- Cardiovascular Health
- Immune Heath
*I have additional training in Sports Nutrition, Mental Health, Fertility, Obesity, and Joint Health and a special interest in supporting Asperger’s, ADHD, anxiety, menopause, and depression. I also have experience working with children, teens, and entire families.
Combining your goals and the results of the assessment and analysis tools, I develop a comprehensive personalized nutrition plan specifically for you.
1:1 NUTRITIONAL THERAPY COACHING
Includes the following:
- Confidential Health History/Interview-extensive background interview
- 5-Day Journal Evaluation-assessment of daily nutrition, digestion & exercise
- Before & After Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire & Analysis-over 200 questions to analyze symptom burden (6-week plan includes 2, 12 week plan includes 3)
- Report of findings, nutritional and lifestyle recommendations, including supplemental protocol, e-mail support and follow-up appointments. (Note: cost of any supplements not included.)
SINGLE COACHING SESSION – $175
Includes full evaluation forms that must be completed and returned at least 72 hours prior to our call for my detailed review and preparation. A single 60-minute session via phone or Skype. Payment due in full before consultation. The type of support I can offer in a single session is somewhat limited due to the duration, and you may choose to purchase follow-ups thereafter if you like at a rate of $80/30 minutes.
4-SESSION COACHING PACKAGE – $375
Includes full evaluation forms that must be completed and returned at least 72 hours prior to our initial call for my detailed review and preparation. A single 60-minute session via phone or Skype, then 3, 30-minute follow-up calls thereafter. All follow-ups must be completed within a maximum of 3 months (90 days) from the initial session. Payment due in full before 1st consultation.
6-SESSION COACHING PACKAGE – $525
Includes full evaluation forms that must be completed and returned at least 72 hours prior to our initial call for my detailed review and preparation. A single 60-minute session via phone or Skype, then 5, 30-minute follow-up calls thereafter. All follow-ups must be completed within a maximum of 5 months (150 days) from the initial session. A partial payment of $375 due before 1st consultation, remainder due in 30 days.
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS TO ABOVE SERVICES:
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis – a comprehensive analysis of mineral imbalances, bioavailability of minerals, oxidation rate, stage of stress response, and metal toxicity. The findings of the hair tissue mineral analysis reveals foundational (and often hidden) roadblocks to full healing. $150.00 with 4 & 6 Session Coaching Packages, inquire about pricing for single or stand alone Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis.
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis – a very effective tool I use to screen & identify imbalance in body metabolism. It serves as a way to assess major bodily functions so that I can provide sound recommendations. I can analyze existing labs or order a Comprehensive CBC panel plus comprehensive Thyroid panel for you depending on the state you reside in. $100 to interpret existing panels, fees vary to order new (please inquire).
- Functional Evaluation/Lingual-Neuro Testing (In-person only) hands-on evaluation of neuro-lymphatic reflexes indicating the stress of various organs throughout the body, pulse and blood pressure analysis, tests for the adrenals, heart, allergies, digestive system, endocrine glands, fatty acid status, hydration status, neurological stress indicators, and tissue mineral assessment. $125
- Additional coaching sessions – $125
As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, my goal is to empower you to achieve optimal health and vitality through targeted and preventative nutrition and lifestyle changes – creating excellence in your work, your sport, and in all other aspects of your life.
Click here to inquire further about coaching services.
I am a wife and the mother of 3 sons – 2 in college and 1 in high school. My passion to help others is driven by the profound results that targeted nutrition has played in my own life, that of my family’s, and the countless others that I have been privileged and honored to help. Before my career in nutrition, I worked for many years in the defense industry as a technical specialist, a technical writer, and in project management. I spent my off hours expanding my love of holistic wellness by working as a fitness instructor, a certified race-walk coach, a Reiki II practitioner, and the director of marketing for a corporate wellness company. As my nutritional approach and diverse skills evolved, I returned to school to earn my certification from the Nutritional Therapy Association and launched my practice, Nourishing Excellence Nutritional Therapy. I am also the lead content developer and researcher for Diane Sanfilippo and a member of the Weston A. Price Foundation and the National Association of Nutritional Professionals.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT HOLLY
Holly’s passion for health is inspiring and the generous way she shares her knowledge is heart-warming. I learned more about digestion and my specific digestive issues from Holly than from any doctor I’ve been to. – Davinna Artibey, Founder of The Portland Ancestral Health Meet-up Group, Portland, OR
I would highly recommend Holly M. as a Nutrition Therapy Practitioner. She truly cares for her clients and works extremely hard helping them find health. She is extremely knowledgeable about GI issues, which we all know is the foundation for good health. Her passion for health is evident in the time she spends and care she takes working on each case. I credit her for helping over come 3+ years of terrible GI issues that no one else could even remotely touch. She is patient, determined and encompasses all the traits you would want in a healer. That is what she is…a healer, and I am forever thankful and blessed to have had her be a part of my healing journey. – Tiffany L
Starting my journey with Holly was the best thing I could have done for myself. It has been a long process but I am so pleased with how far I have come and the quality of life I now enjoy. Holly has helped me to re-balance my eating and heal my gut. My digestive issues were so severe when I came to her that there was no pleasure left in eating at all. I can now say I truly enjoy food again and no longer find myself scared of my reactions. My female issues, which turned out to be an undiagnosed auto-immune issue, are also significantly better. Through healing my gut, working on stress, implementing vitamins and minerals, and many other steps I am now off all medications. I sleep through the night and am no longer plagued with fatigue. I no longer suffer with weekly tension headaches, neck pain, or back pain, and have lost a total of 40 pounds. Most of all nutritional balancing and working with Holly gave me my life back, and for that I am truly grateful. – Lesly R
Where do I even start? At the time of meeting Holly, I was a 6 year cancer survivor and I had had at least 10 surgeries in my life time; the majority of them being within the last 15 years. To say my body was out of whack was an understatement. I discovered Paleo eating on my own almost a year prior to meeting Holly and since working with her, I have learned so much with regard to the food I am eating, the trauma my body has been through and the steps to push toward a truly healthy me. Because of this healthier lifestyle, I have even been able to cut back on my anti-depressant pills, which I NEVER EVER even thought was a possibility. I spent 5 years after cancer feeling so awful and tried Paleo as a last ditch effort. With Holly helping me kick my journey up a few notches with nutritional balancing, I have started feeling fantastic again, I have energy, my seasonal allergies are all but gone, most evenings I sleep great and I like myself (huge for me)! I still have a way to go to get my body back into tip top shape, but Holly has been an amazing source of help to get me where I am currently. I have learned so much and have found such a passion in this area, that I am going to go to school to get my NTP also so that I can help people discover that they do not have to live in pain and despair anymore….the same gift that Holly has given me. - Melissa L
Rebekah Reddy, Certified Nutrition Educator
Rebekah’s 1:1 Coaching Services
Do you need help achieving your wellness goals?
Perhaps you aren’t sure where to start, but you know that you need to make a change and you’re ready to move forward in your health journey. I’m here to help!
Some of the areas of support I provide include:
- Incorporating nutrient-dense foods into your diet for the purposes of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and overall optimal health
- Help transitioning your family to a Paleo/Primal/WAPF-style diet and lifestyle
- Introducing nutrient-dense foods to babies, young children, and teenagers and establishing good eating habits
- Meal planning for tight budgets, busy families, and people who don’t cook
- Creating sustainable habits around sleep, meal planning, dining out, and other lifestyle factors that can make your new healthy lifestyle stressful or difficult to maintain
- Using non-traditional or new ingredients (such as ethnic ingredients, bone broth, fermented foods, organ meats, etc.)
- Adapting ethnic cuisines to Paleo cooking
- Encouragement and mindset coaching when you feel like you have tried everything and are unable to experience success
Whether you’re looking for better sleep, more energy, improved nutrition, or better digestive function, I am committed to helping you experience success.
All wellness coaching services include the following assessments and a personalized evaluation:
- Health history/interview
- 5-day wellness journal evaluation (daily nutrition, digestion, exercise, and sleep)
- Report of findings, nutritional and lifestyle recommendations, email support, and follow-up appointments
Includes full evaluation of forms listed above which must be completed and submitted to me at least 72 hours before our call. One 45-minute call via phone or Skype. Payment is due in full before coaching session. All clients begin here for individualized wellness coaching and support before having the ability to purchase single, shorter sessions.
Note: The type of support I can offer in a single session is limited, but you may purchase follow-up sessions on an as-needed basis at a rate of $50 per 30 minutes.
Includes full evaluation of forms listed above which must be completed and submitted to me at least 72 hours before our call. One 45-minute call via phone or Skype, and two 30-minute follow-up calls which must be completed within 3 months (90 days) of the initial session. Payment is due in full before coaching sessions begin.
Includes full evaluation of forms listed above which must be completed and submitted to me at least 72 hours before our call. One 45-minute call via phone or Skype, and five 30-minute follow-up calls which must be completed within 5 months (150 days) of the initial session. Partial payment of 50% is due before coaching sessions begin, the balance is due before the 3rd session.
Optional service: Meal Plan—$50
- Customized 1-week meal plans for individual or family based on your personal preferences, food allergies/intolerances, and dietary needs (athlete, pregnant/breastfeeding woman, child, etc.). Meal plans may be added to any wellness coaching package.
I have been a stay-at-home mom to my three children (two girls, one boy) since 2006, but in my former life I was a high school English/ESL teacher. I have a BA in English with a minor in Spanish, an MA in English with an emphasis in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), and a California teaching credential. I am also a certified Nutrition Educator and the author of the blog Half Indian Cook
in which I share recipes and write about food and culture in my mixed-ethnicity family.
My interest in nutrition started when I became pregnant with my first child and wanted to provide myself and my baby with the best nutrition possible. After a few years of independent studies, I enrolled in the nutrition education course at Bauman College. It was during this time that I learned about real food nutrition, discovered Balanced Bites (Diane Sanfilippo), and was introduced to the Paleo movement. In 2012, I began working with Diane as a 21-Day Sugar Detox moderator; I began working for her as a content developer in 2013. My passion for delicious, nutritious food has led my family and me to improved health and I hope to support you in whatever health-related changes you wish to make
Click here to inquire further about coaching services.