Holistic Healthcare Practitioner*
Charissa’s 1:1 Coaching Services
WELLNESS LOG ANALYSIS
Wellness log analysis is designed to help you discover what tweaks you can make to your nutrition and lifestyle plan to help you achieve your goals. Looking at the complete picture of your lifestyle will help us to narrow down what may be holding you back from making progress. What will you be tracking?
- Stress levels
- Energy levels
- Food and Beverages
- Bowel movements and digestive issues
- Have you found yourself hitting a wall when it comes to achieving your wellness goals?
- Do you feel like you know what to do but you are struggling to implement it?
- Do you feel like you have tried everything and are unable to experience success?
- Is trying to maintain your new healthy lifestyle stressing you out?
I am here to help you move forward past your obstacles and set you on a path to reclaim your wellness. I will work 1:1 with you to adjust how you think about your life, your self, your appearance, and your overall health and wellness.
ONE-TIME WELLNESS LOG & MINDSET COACHING
- Wellness Log Analysis: 40 minute session via phone or Skype – $45
- Mindset Coaching : 40 minute session via phone or Skype – $65
WELLNESS LOG & MINDSET COACHING PACKAGE
- 1: Intake call w/ wellness log analysis and 2 follow-up sessions – $140
- 2: Intake call w/ wellness log analysis and 3 follow-up sessions – $185
- 3: Intake call w/ wellness log analysis and 4 follow-up sessions – $230
Note: Follow-up sessions are 30-40 minutes via phone or Skype
Click here to inquire further about coaching services.
Charissa works for Balanced Bites and The 21 Day Sugar Detox. Before going back to school she was a personal and group trainer for over 6 years. Through a combination of lifestyle, nutrition, and mindset changes, Charissa has overcome her own struggles with addiction to smoking, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, insomnia, food fears, chronic heartburn (acid reflux) and more. You can read more about her personal story here.
*Charissa will complete her Holistic Healthcare Practitioner certification from the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts in January 2014 and is currently under the mentorship of Diane Sanfilippo.
A NOTE FROM CHARISSA
I believe that in order to be well, we first need to have a clear idea of what wellness means to us. I do not think wellness comes in a “one size fits all” package. It comes from a clear understanding of our own bodies, beliefs, and having realistic expectations of what kind of individual lifestyle we expect for ourselves. How do you define your idea of wellness? Ask the question, does this serve me?
- What serves my body?
- What serves my mind?
- What serves my environment?
Everything in our life either serves us or harms us. It sounds simple but actually admitting that there are areas in our lives that we have allowed to cause us harm physically or mentally can be a difficult realization to deal with. Once you identify the areas in your life that you believe don’t serve you then your idea of complete wellness will become clear. Do you need help with either discovery your harmful areas or implementing your new wellness goals? I am here to help!
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT CHARISSA
“June of 2011 I realized I needed to change my life drastically. I was 299 pounds (that just seems surreal now) and needed something to do to make sure I was going to be around for my soon to be husband and our 4 kids. I called Charissa! Knowing that over the years she has always offered help when I needed it. (I’ve now known her for over 17 years!) I told her what my problem was and what I wanted to do. By may of 2012 (11 months) I was down almost 100 pounds!” – Sheryl
More testimonials about Charissa coming soon!
Holly Morello, NTP, CGP
Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified GAPS ™ Practitioner
Holly’s 1:1 Coaching Services
Do you have a specific goal in mind? Perhaps improved athletic performance, fat loss, more energy, better mood, balanced hormones, reduced inflammation, or just overall better health? I am committed to helping you achieve the right balance to get you on your way to living your life the way you were meant to – to the fullest. I will address your specific goals and concerns while evaluating and working to restore your foundational strengths and weaknesses so that you can optimize your overall wellness and performance goals. My Nutritional Therapy services includes a comprehensive evaluation, employing the following assessment tools:
- Confidential Health History/Interview
- Food Journal Evaluation
- Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire & Analysis
- Functional Evaluation/Lingual-Neuro Testing (optional, in-person only)
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (optional)
- Functional Blood Work Analysis (optional)
With the findings from the assessment tools above, I focus on nutritionally supporting the strengths and weaknesses in the following (but not limited to) areas*:
- Body Composition
- Digestive Health
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Sugar Handling
- Endocrine Health (adrenal & thyroid)
- Cardiovascular Health
- Immune Heath
*I have additional training in Sports Nutrition, Mental Health, Fertility, Obesity, and Joint Health and a special interest in supporting Asperger’s, ADHD, anxiety, menopause, and depression. I also have experience working with children, teens, and entire families.
Combining your goals and the results of the assessment and analysis tools, I develop a comprehensive personalized nutrition plan specifically for you.
1:1 NUTRITIONAL THERAPY COACHING
Includes the following:
- Confidential Health History/Interview-extensive background interview
- 5-Day Journal Evaluation-assessment of daily nutrition, digestion & exercise
- Before & After Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire & Analysis-over 200 questions to analyze symptom burden (6-week plan includes 2, 12 week plan includes 3)
- Report of findings, nutritional and lifestyle recommendations, including supplemental protocol, e-mail support and follow-up appointments. (Note: cost of any supplements not included.)
SINGLE COACHING SESSION – $175
Initial appointment up to 60 minutes to clarify goals and intake information, then one 60 minute follow-up session via phone or Skype. Payment due in full before 1st consultation.
6-SESSION COACHING PACKAGE – $375
Initial appointment up to 60 minutes, then five 30-minute follow-up coaching sessions via phone or Skype. Payment due in full before 1st consultation.
12-SESSION COACHING PACKAGE – $575
Initial appointment up to 60 minutes, then eleven 30-minute follow-up coaching sessions via phone or Skype. A partial payment of $375 due before 1st consultation, remainder due in 30 days.
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS TO ABOVE SERVICES:
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis – a comprehensive analysis of mineral imbalances, bioavailability of minerals, oxidation rate, stage of stress response, and metal toxicity. The findings of the hair tissue mineral analysis reveals foundational (and often hidden) roadblocks to full healing. $150.00 with 6 & 12 Session Coaching Packages, inquire about pricing for single or stand alone Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis.
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis – a very effective tool I use to screen & identify imbalance in body metabolism. It serves as a way to assess major bodily functions so that I can provide sound recommendations. I can analyze existing labs or order a Comprehensive CBC panel plus comprehensive Thyroid panel for you depending on the state you reside in. $100 to interpret existing panels, fees vary to order new (please inquire).
- Functional Evaluation/Lingual-Neuro Testing (In-person only) hands-on evaluation of neuro-lymphatic reflexes indicating the stress of various organs throughout the body, pulse and blood pressure analysis, tests for the adrenals, heart, allergies, digestive system, endocrine glands, fatty acid status, hydration status, neurological stress indicators, and tissue mineral assessment. $125
- Additional coaching sessions – $125
As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, my goal is to empower you to achieve optimal health and vitality through targeted and preventative nutrition and lifestyle changes – creating excellence in your work, your sport, and in all other aspects of your life.
Click here to inquire further about coaching services.
I am a wife and the mother of 3 sons – 2 in college and 1 in high school. My passion to help others is driven by the profound results that targeted nutrition has played in my own life, that of my family’s, and the countless others that I have been privileged and honored to help. Before my career in nutrition, I worked for many years in the defense industry as a technical specialist, a technical writer, and in project management. I spent my off hours expanding my love of holistic wellness by working as a fitness instructor, a certified race-walk coach, a Reiki II practitioner, and the director of marketing for a corporate wellness company. As my nutritional approach and diverse skills evolved, I returned to school to earn my certification from the Nutritional Therapy Association and launched my practice, Nourishing Excellence Nutritional Therapy. I am also the lead content developer and researcher for Diane Sanfilippo and a member of the Weston A. Price Foundation and the National Association of Nutritional Professionals.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT HOLLY
Holly’s passion for health is inspiring and the generous way she shares her knowledge is heart-warming. I learned more about digestion and my specific digestive issues from Holly than from any doctor I’ve been to. – Davinna Artibey, Founder of The Portland Ancestral Health Meet-up Group, Portland, OR
I would highly recommend Holly M. as a Nutrition Therapy Practitioner. She truly cares for her clients and works extremely hard helping them find health. She is extremely knowledgeable about GI issues, which we all know is the foundation for good health. Her passion for health is evident in the time she spends and care she takes working on each case. I credit her for helping over come 3+ years of terrible GI issues that no one else could even remotely touch. She is patient, determined and encompasses all the traits you would want in a healer. That is what she is…a healer, and I am forever thankful and blessed to have had her be a part of my healing journey. – Tiffany L
Starting my journey with Holly was the best thing I could have done for myself. It has been a long process but I am so pleased with how far I have come and the quality of life I now enjoy. Holly has helped me to rebalance my eating and heal my gut. My digestive issues were so severe when I came to her that there was no pleasure left in eating at all. I can now say I truly enjoy food again and no longer find myself scared of my reactions. My female issues, which turned out to be an undiagnosed auto-immune issue, are also significantly better. Through healing my gut, working on stress, implementing vitamins and minerals, and many other steps I am now off all medications. I sleep through the night and am no longer plagued with fatigue. I no longer suffer with weekly tension headaches, neck pain, or back pain, and have lost a total of 40 pounds. Most of all nutritional balancing and working with Holly gave me my life back, and for that I am truly grateful. – Lesly R