Holistic Healthcare Practitioner*
Charissa’s 1:1 Coaching Services
WELLNESS LOG ANALYSIS
Wellness log analysis is designed to help you discover what tweaks you can make to your nutrition and lifestyle plan to help you achieve your goals. Looking at the complete picture of your lifestyle will help us to narrow down what may be holding you back from making progress. What will you be tracking?
- Stress levels
- Energy levels
- Food and Beverages
- Bowel movements and digestive issues
- Have you found yourself hitting a wall when it comes to achieving your wellness goals?
- Do you feel like you know what to do but you are struggling to implement it?
- Do you feel like you have tried everything and are unable to experience success?
- Is trying to maintain your new healthy lifestyle stressing you out?
I am here to help you move forward past your obstacles and set you on a path to reclaim your wellness. I will work 1:1 with you to adjust how you think about your life, your self, your appearance, and your overall health and wellness.
ONE-TIME WELLNESS LOG & MINDSET COACHING
- Wellness Log Analysis: 40 minute session via phone or Skype – $45
- Mindset Coaching : 40 minute session via phone or Skype – $65
WELLNESS LOG & MINDSET COACHING PACKAGE
- 1: Intake call w/ wellness log analysis and 2 follow-up sessions - $140
- 2: Intake call w/ wellness log analysis and 3 follow-up sessions - $185
- 3: Intake call w/ wellness log analysis and 4 follow-up sessions - $230
Note: Follow-up sessions are 30-40 minutes via phone or Skype
Click here to inquire further about coaching services.
Charissa works for Balanced Bites and The 21 Day Sugar Detox. Before going back to school she was a personal and group trainer for over 6 years. Through a combination of lifestyle, nutrition, and mindset changes, Charissa has overcome her own struggles with addiction to smoking, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, insomnia, food fears, chronic heartburn (acid reflux) and more. You can read more about her personal story here.
*Charissa will complete her Holistic Healthcare Practitioner certification from the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts in January 2014 and is currently under the mentorship of Diane Sanfilippo.
A NOTE FROM CHARISSA
I believe that in order to be well, we first need to have a clear idea of what wellness means to us. I do not think wellness comes in a “one size fits all” package. It comes from a clear understanding of our own bodies, beliefs, and having realistic expectations of what kind of individual lifestyle we expect for ourselves. How do you define your idea of wellness? Ask the question, does this serve me?
- What serves my body?
- What serves my mind?
- What serves my environment?
Everything in our life either serves us or harms us. It sounds simple but actually admitting that there are areas in our lives that we have allowed to cause us harm physically or mentally can be a difficult realization to deal with. Once you identify the areas in your life that you believe don’t serve you then your idea of complete wellness will become clear. Do you need help with either discovery your harmful areas or implementing your new wellness goals? I am here to help!
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT CHARISSA
“June of 2011 I realized I needed to change my life drastically. I was 299 pounds (that just seems surreal now) and needed something to do to make sure I was going to be around for my soon to be husband and our 4 kids. I called Charissa! Knowing that over the years she has always offered help when I needed it. (I’ve now known her for over 17 years!) I told her what my problem was and what I wanted to do. By may of 2012 (11 months) I was down almost 100 pounds!” - Sheryl
More testimonials about Charissa coming soon!
Holly Morello, NTP
Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
Holly’s 1:1 Coaching Services
Do you have a specific goal in mind? Perhaps improved athletic performance, fat loss, more energy, better mood, balanced hormones, reduced inflammation, or just overall better health? I am committed to helping you achieve the right balance to get you on your way to living your life the way you were meant to – to the fullest. I will address your specific goals and concerns while evaluating and working to restore your foundational strengths and weaknesses so that you can optimize your overall wellness and performance goals. My Nutritional Therapy services includes a comprehensive evaluation, employing the following assessment tools:
- Confidential Health History/Interview
- Food Journal Evaluation
- Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire & Analysis
- Functional Evaluation/Lingual-Neuro Testing (In-person only)
- Tissue Mineral Analysis (optional)
With the findings from the assessment tools above, I focus on nutritionally supporting the strengths and weaknesses in the following (but not limited to) areas*:
- Body Composition
- Digestive Health
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Sugar Handling
- Endocrine Health (adrenal & thyroid)
- Cardiovascular Health
- Immune Heath
*I have additional training in Sports Nutrition, Mental Health, Fertility, Obesity, and Joint Health and a special interest in supporting Asperger’s, ADHD, anxiety, menopause, and depression. I also have experience working with teens. Combining your goals and the results of the assessment and analysis tools, I develop a comprehensive personalized nutrition plan specifically for you.
1:1 NUTRITIONAL THERAPY COACHING
Includes the following:
- Confidential Health History/Interview-extensive background interview
- 5-Day Journal Evaluation-assessment of daily nutrition, digestion & exercise
- Before & After Online Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire & Analysis-over 200 questions to analyze symptom burden (6-week plan includes 2, 12 week plan includes 3)
- Functional Evaluation/Lingual-Neuro Testing (In-person only) hands-on evaluation of neuro-lymphatic reflexes indicating the stress of various organs throughout the body, pulse and blood pressure analysis, tests for the adrenals, heart, allergies, digestive system, endocrine glands, fatty acid status, hydration status, neurological stress indicators, and tissue mineral assessment.
- Report of findings, nutritional and lifestyle recommendations, including supplemental protocol, e-mail support and follow-up appointments. (Note: cost of any supplements not included.)
Optional Add on (recommended):
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis - a comprehensive analysis of mineral imbalances, bioavailability of minerals, oxidation rate, stage of stress response, and metal toxicity. The findings on the tissue mineral analysis reveal foundational and often hidden roadblocks to full healing.
6-WEEK COACHING PACKAGE – $375
Initial appointment up to 90 minutes, then five 30-minute follow-up sessions via phone, Skype or in-person if in the Portland, Oregon area.
- Payment due in full before 1st consultation
- À la carte after 6-Week Plan: $95/hr
12-WEEK COACHING PACKAGE - $575
Initial appointment up to 90 minutes, then eleven 30-minute follow-up sessions via phone, Skype or in-person if in the Portland, Oregon area.
- $375 due before 1st consultation, the remainder due in 30 days
- À la carte after 12-Week plan: $85/hr
Optional Tissue Mineral Analysis (recommended) - $99
As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, my goal is to empower you to achieve optimal health and vitality through targeted and preventative nutrition and lifestyle changes – creating excellence in your work, your sport, and in all other aspects of your life.
Click here to inquire further about coaching services.
I am a wife and the mother of 3 sons – 2 in college and 1 in high school. My passion to help others is driven by the incredible results that targeted nutrition has played in my own life, that of my family’s, and the countless others that I have been privileged and honored to help. Before my career in nutrition, I worked for many years in the defense industry as a technical specialist, a technical writer, and in project management. I spent my off hours expanding my love of holistic wellness by working as a fitness instructor, a certified race-walk coach, a Reiki II practitioner, and the director of marketing for a corporate wellness company. As my nutritional approach and diverse skills evolved, I returned to school to earn my certification from the Nutritional Therapy Association and launched my practice, Nourishing Excellence Nutritional Therapy. I am also a content developer and researcher for Balanced Bites and a member of the Weston A. Price Foundation and the National Association of Nutritional Professionals.
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT HOLLY
Holly’s passion for health is inspiring and the generous way she shares her knowledge is heart-warming. I learned more about digestion and my specific digestive issues from Holly than from any doctor I’ve been to. She’s the main reason I decided to commit to the GAPS protocol. -Davinna Artibey Founder & Organizer of The Portland Ancestral Health Meet-up Group, Portland, OR
More testimonials about Holly coming soon!