Remember – If you’re enjoying these podcasts, please leave us a review in iTunes. Thanks!
1. 03:20 — Introducing Mark and his purpose
2. 04:45 — Mark’s mission, history, and inspiration for The Primal Connection
3. 07:25 — What is it about our hunter-gatherer ancestors that we are missing to find happiness?
4. 09:33 — The inner dialog connection and how it affects your life and overall happiness.
5. 11:45 — Why hunter-gatherers can’t wallow, but must move on.
6. 12:45 — Why we aren’t wired to have a lot of stuff and the currency of tribal humans who experience affluence – why sitting around “doing nothing” is valuable.
7. 15:20 — Why we aren’t meant to wake up and hate what we’re about to go do for the day.
8. 19:30 — What it’s like working in Mark’s offices.
9. 23:30 — What science shows about being barefoot and bipedal.
10. 25:45 — Posture and whether Mark was sitting, standing, or walking during our interview.
11. 28:20 — Squatting and how we should be able to move.
12. 30:00 — Mark talks squatting and pooping.
13. 31:00 — Why vaginal childbirth is so critical to health.
14. 33:30 — The concept of attachment to outcomes and moving on.
15. 37:15 — Mindset and the high school star athlete.
16. 38:25 — Connecting hunter-gatherer mindset to positivity in modern life – The Primal Connection.
17. 39:50 — Finding the blessing in a less-than-positive situation.
18. 41:38 — Worry and how it brings on depression – appreciating what we have.
19. 43:30 — Why sex feels good… and scarcity and abundance of food, sex, drugs, etc.
20. 44:45 — Where to get started with The Primal Connection.
21. 48:40 — How many close connections we can maintain – our “fire circle.”
Click here to download this episode as an MP3.
Diane & Liz
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY FOR A SIGNED COPY OF MARK’S NEW BOOK, “THE PRIMAL CONNECTION”:
Comment below on this blog post and tell us what you do in your daily life to make a Primal connection with the world around you.
NOTE: Only one comment per person will count as an entry. Posting more than one comment will disqualify you from the contest, so please just post once! Thanks!!
That’s it! No purchase necessary.
Note: This contest will be open for entries through 9pm Eastern time on Monday Jan 28th and one winner will be selected using random.org and emailed and announced here on the blog. If you do reply to the winning announcement email to claim your prize within 48 hours of the announcement, a new winner will be selected in your place.