About “Practical Paleo”
Now a 25-week New York Times bestseller!
Order Practical Paleo on Amazon – or grab a copy in a book store near you.
Our great-grandmothers didn’t need nutrition lessons—then again, they weren’t forced to wade through aisle after aisle of packaged foods touting outlandish health claims and confusing marketing jargon. Over the last few decades, we’ve forgotten what “real food” is—and we’re left desperately seeking foods that will truly nourish our bodies. We’re disillusioned with the “conventional wisdom” for good reason—it’s gotten us nowhere.
Achieving optimal health without calorie-counting, diet foods, or feelings of deprivation has never been easier. Practical Paleo explains why avoiding both processed foods and foods marketed as “healthy”—like grains, legumes, and pasteurized dairy—will improve how you look and feel and lead to lasting weight loss. Even better—you may reduce or completely eliminate symptoms associated with common health disorders!
Practical Paleo is jam-packed with over 120 easy recipes, all with special notes about common food allergens including nightshades and FODMAPs. Meal plans are also included, and are designed specifically to support:
- immune health (autoimmune conditions)
- blood sugar regulation (diabetes 1 & 2, hypoglycemia)
- digestive health (leaky gut, IBS & IBD)
- multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue syndromethyroid health (hypo and hyper – Hashimotos, Graves)
- heart health (cholesterol & blood pressure)
- neurological health (Parkinson’s & Alzheimer’s)
- cancer recovery
- fat loss
- athletic performance
- a “squeaky-clean” Paleo approach
Practical Paleo is the resource you’ll reach for again and again, whether you’re looking for information on healthy living, delicious recipes, or easy-to-understand answers to your questions about how a Paleo lifestyle can benefit you, your family, and your friends.
Frequently Asked Questions about Practical Paleo
- Bill and Hayley’s Take on Squeaky-Clean Paleo Episode #94 Question 3 [27:34]
- Can you mix and match the 30 day meals plans in Practical Paleo? Episode #70 Question 1 [8:00]
- Clarifying super foods and goitrogenic foods recommendations. Episode #70 Question 2 [15:50]
- Help modifying recipes in Practical Paleo for an egg intolerance. Episode #70 Question 3 [20:50]
- Can I substitute proteins in the meal plans? Episode #70 Question 4 [25:27]
- Is it ok to exercise when following a Practical Paleo meal plan? Episode #70 Question 5 [29:55]
- Help with Practical Paleo meal plan selection. Episode #70 Question 6 [34:38]
- How to use Practical Paleo meal plans for the whole family Episode #70 Question 7 [38:52]
- Paleo recommendations confusion Episode #55 Question 2 [11:37]
- Practical Paleo Meal Plan selection help? Episode #52 Question 4 [22:42]