We collect information from you when you subscribe to one of my newsletters, respond to a survey, fill out a form or purchase one of my programs.
When on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and or e-mail address. If you are purchasing one of my programs, you will be asked for your Credit Card or Paypal Information. You may also, however, visit my site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
How do we protect and store your information?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers Balanced Bites emails, content and program purchases. Your information can only be accessed by the necessary Balanced Bites employees, who help manage and send content to you.
All of the Emails that are sent to you include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Third party links or affiliate links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
When an affiliate link is present on a web page or a blog post, that affiliate link will be denoted at the bottom of the page whenever possible. If you are unsure of whether or not a link is associated with an affiliate, please contact us at any time and we will not only update the page (in the event that we did not add the note), or provide you with the details you would like to know.
Childrens’ Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Although it is highly unlikely, our policy may change at any time. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions or concerns.
This policy was last modified on 5/19/14