For all event location listings (including Practical Paleo book signing events) please refer to the website’s sidebar under UPCOMING EVENTS or click here to view the schedule – thanks!
About the Balanced Bites Nutrition Workshops:
Join Diane Sanfilippo, Certified Nutrition Consultant and author of Practical Paleo – and Liz Wolfe, Board Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner for this full-day event!
- Why healthy fats and cholesterol are vital to your health and performance – and how grains are not!
- Why good health and better performance is about way more than just food.
- How digestion, blood sugar regulation, stress management, good sleep and smart personal care play roles in your success at achieving optimal health.
- How hormones work and how they work to unlock your metabolic and fat-burning potential.
- Why grains, legumes, processed dairy and sugar are harmful to your body – and how to identify hidden sources of these sneaky items.
- How to evaluate and target your own specific goals – whether you need help with fat-loss, athletic performance, fertility, digestive health, blood sugar management, adrenal support, or sleep optimization.
- What “super-foods” to incorporate to amplify your nutrition plan – and meet your goals faster – hint: these aren’t supplements – they’re foods your ancestors would recognize!
- Whether supplementation is right for you, your goals, or your pocketbook.
- How to stay “Paleo” on a budget, at a restaurant, and on-the-go!
you’ll get a FREE copy of our Balanced Bites Nutrition Guide filled with detailed information for you, your family, or to help your gym kick-start a group nutrition challenge!
ALL EVENTS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE HOSTING GYM, OR ANY GYM, TO ATTEND.
- The event runs a full day, 9am-5pm with short breaks throughout the day and a full hour break for lunch.
- You will receive details about special lunch arrangements via email the week before the event, but a brown-bag lunch is always welcomed.
- Please arrive early and come prepared with a pen, and layered clothing in the event of a cooler/warmer room.
- All workshops will feature sales and signings of Practical Paleo. Feel free to bring your copy/copies to have them signed or purchase one at the event with cash or credit card.
If you’d like to book an event, please contact us today to find out the details and awesome benefits to you as the hosting gym!
To register for a workshop – view the schedule in the sidebar to the right >