Gluten-Free Granola | Multi-Flavor 3-Pack

nightshade-free
dairy-free
egg-free
Regular price $38.97 Sale $37.99
32 reviews

This 3-pack of organic gluten-free granolas includes one of each of our classic, best-selling flavors. You can also purchase these granolas individually.

Find the full details of what's inside this pack below.

 

Certified Organic
Certified Organic
Small Batch
Small Batch
Hand Packed
Hand Packed
Made in San Francisco
Made in San Francisco
Gluten-Free
Gluten-Free
Made in a Gluten-Free Facility
Made in a Gluten-Free Facility

What's Inside

Coconut Almond Chocolate Gluten-Free Granola

nightshade-free
dairy-free
egg-free

This joyful gluten-free granola is packed with almond butter, coconut, and Hu Gems chocolate to bring you a granola that eats like a treat - nothing artificial, no junky oils, and only the best quality chocolate is in here.

INGREDIENTS

Certified gluten free organic rolled oats, organic maple syrup, organic almond butter, Hu dark chocolate gems (organic cacao, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter), organic sliced almonds, organic coconut flour (organic coconut), organic cacao butter, Jacobsen sea salt, organic vanilla bean Contains: almond, coconut

Handmade in a gluten free facility that uses tree nuts. May contain shells, pits, or stones.

NUTRITION

Servings: 10, Serv. Size: 1/4 Cup (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 55mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 4g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

SERVING SUGGESTION

Our favorite way to enjoy this blend is straight from the bag, but you can also enjoy it with yogurt or milk in a bowl, or way you like your granola - this blend is totally cravable!

Customer Reviews

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 32 Reviews
5 ?
97% 
31
4 ?
3% 
1
3 ?
0% 
0
2 ?
0% 
0
1 ?
0% 
0
Write a Review Ask a Question

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
LR
10/13/2021
Lizzie R.
United States United States
I recommend this product

Delicious!

My sister bought this 3 pack and brought it on vacation. I love it so much I had to but it myself!!!

A Balanced Bites Wholesome Foods Customer
RS
08/25/2021
Regina S.
United States United States
I recommend this product

3's The Best Company!

This is a great get! It has two of my hubby's faves and one of mine. They are so tasty and can go in/with a lot of foods and have been a great with the infused sugars!

KS
07/14/2021
Kate S.
United States

JUST BUYT IT, STOP DEBATING!

I’ve been admiring for awhile but finally ordered and DAMN WHY DID I WAIT?! I have to say Diane’s Magic Blend granola is prob my fave of all of them but that’s not to say the hubs and I didn’t devour all of them. I love the berry one too with a slight tart raspberry taste that I bought separately. I’m nursing my newborn and needed some bomb snacks and just eat the granola right out of the bag or with yogurt. Stop debating and just order it, you won’t regret it!

AD
06/10/2021
Anne D.
United States

Excellent! So fresh and delicious!

This was my first order from Balanced Bites and it won’t be my last! Loved all three flavors in the granola sampler pack. Perfect on my morning yogurt, ice cream or snacking out is the bag! Aside from the granola I love what this company and the owner stands for and that is initially why they got my business and will continue to get my business!

TB
05/04/2021
Tracy B.
United States

Flavors to share

Diane's magic blend is my favorite and my husband likes the other two flavors best so this is our go-to pack

You Might Also Like