You guys are always asking me how I mix up my cold brew coffee… and in this video, I'm showing you just how I do it! It's SO easy!
How I Mix my Cold Brew Coffee
- Fill the cup about halfway with crushed ice.
- Next, add the water. I use filtered water, and fill it almost as high as the ice (but not quite).
- Then, it's time for the cold brew – Chameleon is my favorite! Fill the glass almost all the way to the top, leaving just a little room for the next ingredient (and to give you some room to stir without spilling!).
- Now, the coconut milk, which I always add. I use So Delicious brand of light coconut milk because I've found it dissolves the best. Regular coconut milk will work, too, but it might get clumpy.
- Stir with a steel straw… and enjoy!
- Chameleon Cold Brew (I use the Vanilla Coffee version)
- So Delicious Lite Coconut Milk
- Trader Joe's Organic Maple Syrup (available in store!) *optional
- Steel Straws
How do you mix up YOUR cold brew coffee? Any Chameleon fans out there? Let me know what you think in the comments below.