Catch this replay of the LIVE Periscope video – Cooking Mustard Glazed Chicken Thighs from “Practical Paleo” that we recorded one night after a workout. Cameos here from Scott, Harper (our dog), and Mason (aka: Paleo Kitty).
This video is real, raw, unscripted, and unedited!
Mustard-Glazed Chicken Thighs
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp gluten-free mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried ground sage
- Black pepper a few pinches
- 12 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, mustard, sage, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken thighs on a rimmed baking sheet or in a baking dish and brush the butter mixture evenly over each one.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a thermometer reads 165ºF when inserted into the center of a chicken thigh.
NOTE: These are fantastic reheated in the oven or toaster oven, and they make a delicious mild breakfast as well.
CHANGE IT UP: Use bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts if you don't have chicken thighs.
SERVE IT UP: with mashed faux-tatoes or cauli-rice!