Do you drink iced coffee? One of my friends got me into year-round iced coffee ages ago, which isn’t such a stretch in San Francisco since our *winter* low temp is usually around 50 degrees.
It’s something I don’t make myself, and I don’t want to start. For all the things I *do* make, this is one I enjoy outsourcing.
I’ve loved Chameleon Cold Brew since early 2013, when I tried it for the first time. It wasn’t even nationally available at that time, I’m an OG fan. I know many of you have tried it from my recommendation as well.
Well, right now, and for a while, we’re sending TWO FREE CANS of Chameleon Cold Brew to all customers shopping our pantry items (dry goods like spices and snacks via shop.balancedbites.com) with your orders.
While I use the sold-cold version in jars at home, the canned versions are shelf-stable and ready-to-drink, so you can enjoy them anytime, on the road, etc. and we were happy to join forces with the folks at Chameleon to bring this fun gift to our customers.
You guys are always asking me how I mix up my cold brew coffee, so here you go! It's SO easy!
Diane's Morning Pour
- Chameleon Cold Brew
- Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- Now Foods Organic Better Stevia
- Balanced Bites CINNAMON Organic Infused Sugar
- Balanced Bites VANILLA Organic Infused Sugar
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Add Chameleon Cold Brew so the glass is approximately 50-70% full.
- Fill the rest of the glass with coconut milk.
- Add two dashes of Now Foods Organic Better Stevia.
- Finish with a few shakes each of CINNAMON + VANILLA Balanced Bites Organic Infused Sugars.
How do you mix up YOUR cold brew coffee? Any Chameleon fans out there? Let me know what you think in the comments below.