In my new vlog series, DIANE: DIRECT, I'm diving into some new topics and you're going to see a whole other side of me.
In this week's episode, we're hitting up one of my favorite farmers markets – the San Rafael Farmers Market at Marin Civic Center. Hang out with Scott and I as we check out some great local vendors – and stick around to see a recap of our final market haul.
Check out the full vlog below to see our fun day!
Name of the Farmers Market:
- Flour Craft Bakery Gluten free scones
- Tomatero Organic Farm
- Herbs – arugula, cilantro, chives, mint
- Lettuce, lettuce, lettuce!
- Dried Cherries (sorry, don't remember the vendor!)
- Penny Royal Farm Goat Cheese
- Hidden Star Orchard Hard Cider
- Stemple Creek Ranch
- Pork chops
- Pastured bacon
- Ground beef
- Flank steaks
- Hanger steaks
- Keller Pastured Bacon
Don't forget, I post new videos every week so make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any! Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this video, or to share what you want to learn more about from me. See you next week!