In my new vlog series, DIANE: DIRECT, I'm diving into some new topics and you're going to see a whole other side of me.
In part 2 of my vlog series on keto, I answer some more popular questions while delivering a few tough-love truth bombs towards the end!
So, as you might remember, I’m following a low carb, borderline ketogenic diet, meaning I’m eating about 30 to 35 grams of carbs per day. You can learn more about why I'm doing this here, in part 1 of my vlog series on keto.
In part 2, I'm going to address the following questions:
- How does keto affect workouts? Would you recommend keto for marathon-training?
- Do you feel that artificial sweeteners, or stevia, have a place in a keto diet?
- What about getting enough fiber?
- Love my paleo veggies! Can I still I eat them on keto?
- Why do people worry about eating too much protein on a keto diet?
- Do you find that it gets easier each time you do keto?
- What is your favorite benefit of a keto diet?
- Is there a step-by-step plan I can follow for keto?
- Should I avoid keto during a stressful time?
Stay tuned for Part 3!
Don't forget, I post new videos every week so make sure you're subscribed to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any! Leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this video, or to share what you want to learn more about from me. See you next week!
Past Resources on Ketogenic Diets[BALANCED BITES PODCASTS]
- Special guest Jimmy More, Author of Keto Clarity – Episode 150
- Acne, Transexual Hormones, Kombucha, Ketogenic & Pets – Episode #20
- IBC after Fasting, Paleo & Vegetarianism, Indulging in Paleo-friendly Treats, Salt & Iodine, Healthy Weight Gain, & Ketogenic Diets – Episode #11
Strength Training Program
Past Resources on Carbs & Exercise[BALANCED BITES PODCASTS]
- All About Blood Sugar & Carbs – Episode #267
- Carb load while training for half ironman triathlon – Episode #233
- Best carb load for training goals of strength and leanness – Episode #233
- Need for endurance foods on paleo – Episode #196
- Pre/post workout meals for athletic performance? – Episode #82