Learn how to poach eggs in this tutorial video.
- Fill a 3 inch deep sauté (or similar) pan halfway with water. Bring to a simmering boil over medium-high heat.
- Crack eggs one at a time into separate ramekins; we poach two eggs in the same pan at the same time.
- Add about 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar to the water, then slowly stir in a circular motion.
- Carefully, add one egg to the center of the pan.
- After about 10 to 15 seconds, gently stir the water again. Add the second egg.
- Set a timer for three minutes, and allow the eggs to cook.
- When the timer goes off, gently remove the eggs from the water using a slotted spoon, and place on a paper towel-lined plate or cutting board to rest.
- Repeat this process with any remaining eggs.
Join me on Periscope so you do not miss other cooking demos! Download the app and find me @dianesanfilippo.