Digital Marketing Manager
If you live and breathe digital marketing AND are passionate about how the power of real food can transform people’s lives, I want to talk to you.
I’m looking for a badass Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to strategize, develop, implement, track and optimize our content across all channels with a strong focus on building The 21-Day Sugar Detox community and brand. You should have an expert-level working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The DMM will work with the entire BB/21DSD team, supporting teams (such as web developers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time (and on budget when applicable).
This is not a casual position wherein you will have some loose ideas and post them to social media. This position requires a combination of a creative and strategic mind as well as an extremely detail-oriented and analytical approach. Of course there’s always lots of room for trying new ideas and mixing it up within that construct.
- Strategize, plan, and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Create content for, build, and maintain the social media presence for multiple brands under the Diane Sanfilippo, Balanced Bites, and 21-Day Sugar Detox umbrellas
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify social media best practices as well as trends and insights, and optimize content plans and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with other team members / contractors when necessary
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with a growing digital brand (not solely your own)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email databases, social media, and ad campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong ability to write copy that connects as well as light design skills and an aesthetic eye required. You do *not* need to be a graphic designer, but you must be able to use basic design tools from time to time (Photoshop, Canva, Word Swag app, etc.) when necessary or the work is not being executed by the team designer.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook Ads and Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Own a late model laptop computer to be able to work on-the-go when necessary.
- Must be a US resident. (San Francisco Bay Area resident preferred but not required.)
This is a contract position. Pay is commensurate with experience. Expected time commitment is 25 hours per week. The only *scheduled* time commitment will be our weekly team meetings on Monday mornings. Generally working during normal business hours is preferred but not required.
To be considered for this role, please submit your application here.