Keto Quick Start
Since 2010, I've personally found a keto diet to be one of the most effective approaches to managing my blood sugar and appetite.
In this new book, I've combined my years of experience with keto and my signature easy-to-implement approach to nutrition (and cooking!) to bring you an all-in-one resource.
Whether you're totally new to keto, or you've been eating keto for a while, this book has something for you.
In Keto Quick Start, I'm taking you through the first four weeks of eating with this low-carb approach in a way that's manageable and simplified.
From there, I'm showing you how to customize keto for your needs, whether you've hit a weight loss plateau or simply want to tweak for your specific health concerns.
All this plus over 100 delicious, easy recipes and four weeks of meal plans that are done-for-you complete with carb counts and shopping lists!
In her signature style, Diane makes keto doable for everyone.
There's a good reason keto has attracted so many followers: it's an effective tool for fat loss with proven benefits for many health concerns - from neurological conditions such as epilepsy, to unstable blood sugar, and more.
But getting started with keto and sticking with it can be tough. Until now. Keto Quick Start is here to help you find a better way to make keto work for you - whether you're completely new to low carb eating or you've tried it before but struggled.
Get the free downloads
MEET DIANE ON TOUR!
MORE DATES COMING SOON...
Delicious, real-food keto recipes, including:
lemon blueberry keto muffins
kale, bacon, & goat cheese frittata
spaghetti bolognese bake
powered-up bacon cheeseburger
shrimp pad thai
chocolate orange fudge
creamy peanut butter bites
+ so many more!
What to expect from Keto Quick Start
more than 100 delicious keto recipes
four weekly meal plans
troubleshooting tips and tricks
an easy, no-fuss template for tracking your food
more than a dozen quick fix meal ideas(no recipes required)
Keto Quick Start targets everyday real-world concerns such as:
- what to expect in the first few weeks
- how to know if keto is working for you
- how to know if you need more carbs
- how to add carbs in a healthy, productive way
- how to customize keto for your specific goals
- what to know if you're concerned about a particular health issue
A peek at the recipes in Keto Quick Start
Notes & Corrections for Keto Quick Start
KETO FOODS LIST CORRECTIONS
- Cashews should be listed as "low carb nuts" 5-10g net carbs per serving.
- Full-fat yogurt is only supposed to be listed once in the Keto Foods List.
- Yams should be listed under high carb veggies (more than 15g/serving) in the Keto Foods List, it's currently listed under fruits.
- Page 210: At the end of the Skillet Chicken Cacciatore recipe, the instructions should say "pesto" instead of "peso."
- Page 230: In the slow cooker directions for the Sloppy Joe Chili, for step three: Transfer the bacon and the rendered fat to a slow cooker with all of the remaining ingredients and the spice blend. Break up the meat into smaller chunks for even cooking.
- Page 231: In the Instant Pot directions for the Sloppy Joe Chili, for step four: Add the remaining ingredients and the spice blend to the pot, break up the meat into smaller chunks for even cooking.
- Page 290: In the book, the ingredients list for Marinated Onions is accurate, but in the instructions we call for adding oil - which you can, but you don’t need oil for them. They are more like a pickled onion and I think they hold up better in the fridge without the added oil. Either way they’ll be great!