Keto Quick Start
Since 2010, I've personally found a keto diet to be one of the most effective approaches to managing my blood sugar and appetite.
In this new book, I've combined my years of experience with keto and my signature easy-to-implement approach to nutrition (and cooking!) to bring you an all-in-one resource.
Whether you're totally new to keto, or you've been eating keto for a while, this book has something for you.
In Keto Quick Start, I'm taking you through the first four weeks of eating with this low-carb approach in a way that's manageable and simplified.
From there, I'm showing you how to customize keto for your needs, whether you've hit a weight loss plateau or simply want to tweak for your specific health concerns.
All this plus over 100 delicious, easy recipes and four weeks of meal plans that are done-for-you complete with carb counts and shopping lists!
In her signature style, Diane makes keto doable for everyone.
There's a good reason keto has attracted so many followers: it's an effective tool for fat loss with proven benefits for many health concerns - from neurological conditions such as epilepsy, to unstable blood sugar, and more.
But getting started with keto and sticking with it can be tough. Until now. Keto Quick Start is here to help you find a better way to make keto work for you - whether you're completely new to low carb eating or you've tried it before but struggled.
Get the free downloads
MEET DIANE ON TOUR!
MORE DATES COMING SOON...
Delicious, real-food keto recipes, including:
lemon blueberry keto muffins
kale, bacon, & goat cheese frittata
spaghetti bolognese bake
powered-up bacon cheeseburger
shrimp pad thai
chocolate orange fudge
creamy peanut butter bites
+ so many more!
What to expect from Keto Quick Start
more than 100 delicious keto recipes
four weekly meal plans
troubleshooting tips and tricks
an easy, no-fuss template for tracking your food
more than a dozen quick fix meal ideas(no recipes required)
Keto Quick Start targets everyday real-world concerns such as:
- what to expect in the first few weeks
- how to know if keto is working for you
- how to know if you need more carbs
- how to add carbs in a healthy, productive way
- how to customize keto for your specific goals
- what to know if you're concerned about a particular health issue
A peek at the recipes in Keto Quick Start
Notes & Corrections for Keto Quick Start
KETO FOODS LIST CORRECTIONS (Pages 56-57)
- Cashews should be listed as "low carb nuts" 5-10g net carbs per serving.
- Chestnuts should be listed in their own subcategory under nuts since they've got a higher amount of net carbs.
- Eggs should be listed with the following macros: 50g (weight) | .4g total carbs | 0g fiber | 0g net carbs | 6g protein | 5g fat
- Full-fat yogurt is only supposed to be listed once in the Keto Foods List.
- Yams should be listed under high carb veggies (more than 15g/serving) in the Keto Foods List, it's currently listed under fruits.
- Page 118, ABOVE where it says "HOW TO USE THE TRACKER" this small section is missing: "SELECT A STARTING TRACKER Once you know your target protein grams (see page 90), select the tracker that most closely matches that protein target, knowing that the closest tracker may be slightly higher or lower than your exact calculation."
- Page 182: If the Matcha Chia N'Oatmeal mixture isn't as thick as you'd like it to be after it has set and you've re-whisked it to break up any clumps, add the ground chia seeds, place the lid back on the jar and shake to combine. This will thicken the mixture further but is optional and you may find it's thick enough as-is. If you prefer a thinner consistency, you can omit the ground chia seeds.
- Page 210: At the end of the Skillet Chicken Cacciatore recipe, the instructions should say "pesto" instead of "peso."
- Page 226: In the recipe blurb for the Beef Fajita Bowl at the top, it says, "salsa you make yourself using the recipe on page...," but does not include the page number. The salsa recipe is on page 306.
- Page 230: In the slow cooker directions for the Sloppy Joe Chili, for step three: Transfer the bacon and the rendered fat to a slow cooker with all of the remaining ingredients and the spice blend. Break up the meat into smaller chunks for even cooking.
- Page 231: In the Instant Pot directions for the Sloppy Joe Chili, for step four: Add the remaining ingredients and the spice blend to the pot, break up the meat into smaller chunks for even cooking.
- Page 231: The "Dairy-free?" box included with the Sloppy Joe Chili recipe says to omit the cheese, but there is no cheese listed in the recipe/garnishes.
- Page 264: In the ingredients list for the Shrimp Pad Thai, there's a prompt to see the note about shrimp next to "4 dozen shrimp." However, there is no note about the shrimp.
- Page 270: The recipe for Glazed Salmon with Seared Bok Choy notes that there are nightshades at the top of the page — there are no nightshades included in this recipe.
- Page 284: The recipe for Creamy Cauliflower Puree indicates that it is dairy-free, however there is butter in the recipe.
- Page 286: The Mediterranean Roasted Cauliflower is 21DSD-friendly, and is missing that indication at the top of the page.
- Page 290: In the book, the ingredients list for Marinated Onions is accurate, but in the instructions, we call for adding oil - which you can, but you don’t need oil for them. They are more like a pickled onion and I think they hold up better in the fridge without the added oil. Either way they’ll be great!
Want to grab this list, as well as the other free downloads for Keto Quick Start?