SMOKY MAPLE BBQ Seasoned Nut Mix

paleo
keto
dairy-free
egg-free
$6.99
8 reviews

3 oz bag.

With a touch of sweetness and the perfect amount of SMOKY blend, this SMOKY MAPLE BBQ seasoned nut mix is perfectly snackable! Try it chopped up on a salad or as-is on a charcuterie board.

All ingredients are organic, we simply haven't sent them for organic certification yet for the label!

SAVE ON A 3-PACK - ORDER HERE.

almonds*, cashews*, pecans*, maple syrup*, SMOKY Spice Blend (granulated onion*, sea salt, chipotle powder*, smoked paprika*, black pepper*, cinnamon*), Jacobsen sea salt.

*Certified Organic

Handmade in a gluten free facility that uses tree nuts. May contain shells, pits, or stones.>

Servings: 2, Serv. Size: 1/3 cup (43g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 19g (24% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 160mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 4% DV), Protein 6g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Our favorite way to enjoy these is straight from the bag, but you can also enjoy as a salad topper, and they make a great addition to any cheese board!

Small Batch
Small Batch
Hand Packed
Hand Packed
Made in San Francisco
Made in San Francisco
Gluten-Free
Gluten-Free
Made in a Gluten-Free Facility
Made in a Gluten-Free Facility

Recipes Featuring Product

How to Make an Epic Gluten-Free Cheeseboard

How to Make an Epic Gluten-Free Cheeseboard

There are lots of ways to change these up, and to mix-and-match seasonal ingredients with pantry ingredients to make your own gluten-free cheeseboard really special and catered to your tastes. Our seasoned nut mixes make a fantastic addition!

Customer Reviews

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 8 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
A
06/05/2021
AJ
United States United States
Amazing

This is the perfect slightly sweet but salty snack. I just placed an order for more because they are incredible!

CM
04/15/2021
Cassie M.
United States United States
YUM

Anything from Balanced Bites is delicious, but these nuts are better than you could imagine! Buy them - you won’t regret it.

EM
03/17/2021
Emily M.
So yummy! So unique! And so convenient!

I added the Smoky Maple BBQ seasoned nut pack to my order just to try and boy am I hooked! The flavor is unreal and I love that what I’m eating is so clean! The smaller (and resealable) packs are perfect for on the go and have saved me more than once from complete starvation while out and about. 10/10 recommend! And I can’t wait to try the other flavors!

JM
03/10/2021
Jennifer M.
These are unbelievable

I have to limit myself to one bag per day bc I swear I could eat 10. They are addicting!!!

DM
02/09/2021
Diane M.
United States United States
More, please!

Oh my goodness these are fantastic. The absolute perfect combination of smoky, sweet, salty and crunchy.

You Might Also Like