I’m presenting as part of The Healthy Life Summit, a free online conference happening starting today, March 24th through March 30th.
What is it?
The Healthy Life Summit features 35 presentations from experts, authors, bloggers, farmers and activists in five tracks: Healthy Eating, Healthy Living, Healthy Babies & Kids, Healthy Body and Healthy World.
Speakers and topics:
- Chris Kresser, on Chronodisruption: The Dark Side of Artificial Light (learn from research for Chris's upcoming book that hasn't yet been shared!)
- Julia Ross, author of the Mood Cure, on healing the mind and body with food
- Joel Salatin of Polyface Farms – Folks, This Ain't Normal!
- Jeffrey Smith, author of Seeds of Deception andGenetic Roulette – Health and Environmental Dangers of GMOs
- Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, on feeding and caring for babies and children
- Sarah Pope, The Healthy Home Economist – Is Breast Really Always Best?
- Heather Dessinger, blogger at Mommypotamus, on homemade beauty products safe enough to eat
- Tamara Wildre, of Paleotechnics.com, on Paleo technology: ancient skills in the modern world
- Kristin Canty, director of Farmageddon, on the attack on American farms
and so many more!
What I am presenting
My presentation is all about sugar: how it affects us (in our diets and in our habits), where it hides in foods we're eating every day, why it's important to stop eating sugar, and how to break away from the chains of sugar and carb cravings.
When it takes place
LIVE from Sunday, March 24 through Saturday, March 30th!
How it works
For each day of the summit, 5 presentations (1 from each track) will be posted on The Healthy Life Summit website. These presentations will be available for free, streaming for 24 hours (from midnight to midnight Pacific time).
At the end of the 24 hour period, 5 new presentations will be posted and this will continue each day until the conference ends at midnight on March 30th.
How you can participate
To register for the summit for free, simply click here. You’ll then receive an email with instructions on how to watch the videos.
The presentations will also be available after the summit as a download package. The download package includes recordings of the entire 7 day online conference (35 interviews) and will be available in two formats:
- 35 audio recordings
- 35 video slide shows
The price of the download package after the live summit is finished will be $199. If you order during the week of the summit, you can get it for $79.
I hope you enjoy my presentation as well as the others from many of my colleagues.