Easy Recipe: Lemon Rosemary Broiled Salmon
This is just one of over 120 delicious and easy recipes in my new book, Practical Paleo!
People are often timid when it comes to cooking fish, but it’s one of the EASIEST things to get right. Keep the ingredients simple and the cooking time short, and you’ll have a winner. Rosemary isn’t typically an herb you’d think of pairing with salmon, but it’s surprisingly perfect in this dish. If you prefer dill or chives, you can use those instead of rosemary. Enjoy!
Lemon Rosemary Broiled Salmon
Yield: Approximately 3-4 servings.
Click here for estimated nutrition facts.
- Preheat the oven to a low broil setting.
- Place thinly sliced pats of butter in a baking dish where you will place the salmon (or spread ghee or coconut oil down).
- Place the salmon in the dish and sprinkle with the rosemary salt. Place more thin pats of butter on top of the salmon, then top with slices of lemon.
- Broil on low for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking. A thicker piece of fish may take closer to 15 minutes while a thin piece will take just around 10.
For the Rosemary Salt Blend:
- 1/2 c ground, dried rosemary
(preferably made from drying fresh rosemary)
- 1/4 c coarse sea salt
- Combine all spices in a food processor. Store in a jar or resealable bag for use in recipes.
Yes, you can enjoy this meal while on the 21-Day Sugar Detox.
AND… the winner of the “Eat Like a Dinosaur” Giveaway is… JULIE W! Please contact me within 48 hours to claim your prize.
Leave a Reply