Easy Recipe: Tomato & Olive Salad
I made this today to enjoy alongside some lamb chops so I figured I’d share the recipe with you. I usually make this with chopped cucumbers as well, but the colors were so rich and beautiful without them, that I left off the green for this batch. This would be a stunning addition to any BBQ or outdoor party. Enjoy it on its own as a side, or toss it with greens for a leafy salad.
tomato & olive salad
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (use code BB at checkout to save 10% on Kasandrinos brand)
- juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Toss all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, serve room temperature or chilled.
Yes, you can enjoy this recipe while on the 21-Day Sugar Detox.
Print This Post