Balsamic-Marinated Pork Tenderloin is one of Scott & my favorite meals to make, & when combined with this Bacon, Blue Cheese & Arugula Salad, it's out of this world.
Having a bottle of THE BEST BALSAMIC Dressing on hand makes this whole meal a pinch to throw together.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup THE BEST BALSAMIC Dressing, divided (1/4 cup for pork marinade, 1/2 cup as salad dressing)
- 1 teaspoon of cooking fat of choice
- 8 cups arugula
- 4 slices cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds
To serve, arrange the arugula in a large serving bowl and top with the bacon, blue cheese, strawberries, almonds & pork tenderloin.
Toss or top with 1/2 cup of THE BEST BALSAMIC Dressing before serving.