This slaw pairs perfectly with any Asian-style dish. Whether you're switching to a Paleo diet, or taking on The 21-Day Sugar Detox, this is a perfect meal for anytime that the whole family will love.
If you love Asian style recipes, don't miss my Dumpling Meatballs, too!
- 2 tbsp raw tahini ground sesame paste
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced or grated
- 4 cups finely sliced red cabbage, 1 medium head
- 1 cup bok choy, finely sliced
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped, for garnish
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds for garnish
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the tahini, lime juice, sesame oil, and garlic.
Add the sliced cabbage and boy choy to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Pictured above with Asian Style Meatballs.