Who doesn't love granola?
Oh man, it can be addictive even, can't it? As much as I love it, I haven't eaten granola in a pretty long time. I've made lots of different versions of granola recipes, and I'll probably make it again and change this up even more. Feel free to play with this recipe and have some fun with it. Add things you love and make it your own.
- 3 cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Coconut creme concentrate, melted
- 2 Tbsp Grade B Maple syrup (or less, this ended up even sweeter than I needed)
- 1/4 c Flax seeds
- 1/2 c Walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dried cranberries, chopped
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Melt coconut oil, butter and coconut creme concentrate together in a saucepan.
Stir all ingredients together and then spread on a large baking sheet.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Allow to cool before storing.
- Add different kinds of nuts or dried fruit to your liking.
- Sprinkle some ground flax seeds on AFTER baking.