With more than half a million copies sold, the first edition of Practical Paleo revolutionized the way we think about food and our bodies.
Dubbed “The Paleo Bible” by readers, it explained how simply eating real, whole foods and avoiding processed, refined foods can improve our health—including reducing or even eliminating symptoms associated with common health disorders.
Now, this second edition has been updated to include new information, answer common questions, and make it even easier for you to customize your diet to meet your personal health goals.
TWO ENTIRELY NEW CHAPTERS
- “Getting Started with Paleo” shows you step by step how to switch to the Paleo way of eating, whether you want to go all-in all at once or transition gradually over time. This chapter also includes a a more comprehensive explanation of the 4R Protocol, which walks you through removing harmful foods, repairing the gut, reinoculating with beneficial bacterial, and reintroducing foods that were previously eliminated.
- “Living the Paleo Lifestyle” offers tips and suggestions for navigating holidays and parties, talking to friends and family about Paleo, getting your kids involved in the kitchen, and much more.
14, 30-DAY MEAL PLANS (3 NEW PLANS from the 1st edition)
- The new meal plans provide guidance for addressing common health concerns: Adrenal Health (stress management), Healthy Hormones (for both women and men), and Liver Detox Support.
- There’s also a new detailed guide to finding the meal plan that’s right for you, so you can get the health benefits you need with the fewest restrictions.
MORE THAN 150 RECIPES (40+ NEW RECIPES from the 1st edition)!
- These brand-new, mouthwatering recipes range from breakfast foods to family-friendly weeknight meals—many of which are one-pot or meal-in-one and use budget-friendly proteins.
- Recipes from the last edition have been updated based upon reader feedback over the years
- There’s also a new guide to special ingredients and where to find them
Practical Paleo has proven to be the resource people reach for again and again for information on healthy living, delicious recipes, and guidance on changing your diet to improve your health.