The perfect warm-weather dessert, and so easy to pull together when you have a bag of our BERRY ALMOND GRANOLA on hand!
Inspired by the bright and bursting flavors of summer berries, BERRY ALMOND GRANOLA granola will wow your tastebuds. This granola features all organic ingredients and the almond chunks, strawberry and raspberry, and hemp seeds combine for what's sure to be your new favorite flavor!
- 10-12 ounces frozen raspberries defrosted
- 10-12 ounces frozen strawberries defrosted
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey optional
- 1 pint vanilla-bean ice cream
- BERRY ALMOND CRUNCH Organic Granola
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
Blend the defrosted berries with enough water to help your blender or food processor blend the fruit into a smooth puree.
Use a wide sieve to strain the seeds from the puree.
Add honey, to sweeten if needed.
Scoop out 4 servings of ice cream, drizzle with the puree, then sprinkle Balanced Bites BERRY ALMOND CRUNCH Granola on top.
Garnish with a few fresh mint leaves.