Matcha powder is made from ground green tea leaves, and since it made from the entire tea leaf, matcha is richer in some key nutrients and antioxidants. Pretty cool, right?
More importantly, it tastes delicious, especially when whipped into a creamy & comforting latte.
This recipe also contains some of our Balanced Bites Spice Blends - VANILLA, CARAMEL, or CINNAMON Infused Sugar - which you can shop here!
- 4 oz So Delicious lite culinary coconut milk
- 6 oz hot water
- 1/2-1 tbsp Navitas Organics cacao butter (Yes, the white, fatty but not sweet part from chocolate! Trust me on this one! It's also fantastic blended into coffee. This may change your life)
- 1/2-1 scoop MCT oil powder, unflavored
- 1/2-1 scoop collagen
- 1/2-1 tsp organic ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 1/2-1 tsp organic honey, optional
- VANILLA, CARAMEL or CINNAMON Organic Infused Sugar, for garnish
Scoop all ingredients into blender and blend for 20 seconds or until well-combined and you don't see any little green clumps.
Sprinkle with Infused Sugar of choice, if desired.