I’m always looking for ways to simplify prep work in the kitchen for easy weeknight meals, and this is the perfect solution. One pan with meat, veggies, and seasonings—boom! What could be better?
This recipe features our GREEK Spice Blend - which you can shop here!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or melted ghee, plus extra for the chicken
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini, plus extra for garnish
- 1/3 cup capers
- 2 ounces pancetta, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons GREEK Spice Blend, divided
- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut the cauliflower into florets and place in a large glass or ceramic baking dish. Toss the cauliflower together with the olive oil, pepperoncini, capers, pancetta, and garlic, then season with 2 teaspoons of the spice blend. Toss again to evenly distribute the seasoning.
Place the chicken thighs on top of the cauliflower, then brush them with some olive oil and season with the remaining 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of spice blend and a few pinches each of salt and pepper. Top with the extra pepperoncini slices and bake for about 40 minutes, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
Garnish with lemon wedges.
Omit the pepperoncini.
TURN DOWN THE HEAT
If your family doesn’t like hot peppers, leave out the pepperoncini or replace them with roasted bell peppers.