- coconut oil, for greasing the pan
- 4 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter or other nut butter
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk, canned or homemade
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 coconut butter, melted (optional)
- VANILLA Infused Sugar or CARAMEL Infused Sugar, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
In a food processor, mix the bananas, eggs, Sunbutter, and coconut milk until well combined, about 1 minute. Sprinkle in the remaining ingredients and process for another 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the edges are cooked and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out somewhat wet. (If you bake these until a toothpick comes out clean, they will be overbaked and dry.) Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Drizzle with coconut butter if desired and top with CARAMEL or VANILLA Infused Sugar.