Impress guests with these easy homemade truffles that look elegant but use ingredients you probably have lying around in your pantry.
They're not super-sweet, but just right to hit the spot without overloading you with sugar.
- 1/4 cup coconut butter also called coconut manna or coconut cream concentrate, softened
- 2 tablespoons tahini raw or roasted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon CINNAMON Infused Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon VANILLA Infused Sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
Place the coconut butter, tahini, shredded coconut, maple syrup, CINNAMON infused sugar, VANILLA infused sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl and stir with a large spoon until smooth.
Place the mixture in a the freezer for about 10 minutes, until it's firm enough to form into balls.
Using your hands, roll the mixture into 1-inch balls.
Mix together the VANILLA & CINNAMON infused sugars, then roll each ball in the coating.
Set the truffles on a plate and refrigerate to solidify.