The most traditional Greek salads don’t include any lettuce, but this is my twist on the classic.
This recipe also contains one of our Balanced Bites Spice Blends - GREEK SPICE BLEND - which you can shop here!
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup Dairy-Free Tzatziki (Avoziki)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon GREEK Spice Blend
Plate the romaine lettuce and top it with the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, olives, and capers.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the tzatziki and olive oil.
Top the salad with the dressing and sprinkle with the spice blend.
Omit the tomatoes and add chopped cooked beets for color instead.
SERVE IT UP
Pair this salad with Lamb Chops and Olive Tapenade.