Our spin on a tater tot casserole - a cheesy, veggie & meat-filled frittata base, topped with tater tots tossed in DINER blend, & then baked until crisp! (This recipe is also great using ITALIAN and TRIFECTA blends).
This is the perfect dish to make on a Sunday and eat all week long, or to serve at a brunch for a crowd!
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons ITALIAN spice blend
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoon milk of choice
- 1/2 teaspoon TRIFECTA spice blend
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-2 16 ounce bags of frozen tater tots
- 2-3 tablespoons DINER spice blend
- Sliced green onions, for garnish