This quick and easy protein smoothie comes together in a jiffy, and is perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Simply multiply up for more than one serving.
I whip this up after I workout, but it would make a great breakfast-on-the-go, afternoon snack, or even a late night dessert treat!
Try it in a smoothie bowl (simply serve in a bowl!) with some berries, toasted coconut flakes, and one of my gluten-free organic granolas!
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries (you can substitute any berry you have on hand – raspberries, strawberries, or blueberries would all be delicious!)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon VANILLA infused sugar (or 1/8 teaspoon green stevia)
- 2 tablespoons light coconut milk
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
- toasted coconut flakes
- DIANE'S MAGIC BLEND Gluten-Free Granola
- Fresh berries
Add ingredients to your blender or blender cup. Prep your blender and blend until smooth.
Serve with toasted coconut flakes, granola, and fresh berries on top.