YOU GUYS. Grab your SUPER GARLIC, SUPER ONION, & DINER blends & make this chex mix now! It's better than the original, no joke!
- Heat oven to 250ºF.
- In a large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, and pretzels until well blended
- Melt ghee, then add Worcestershire sauce and spice blends.
- Pour the butter mixture over the mixed cereal, nuts, and pretzels; stir until evenly coated. Transfer to ungreased roasting pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.