Make a batch of these cookies and stash them in your freezer! They're great for a quick snack, dessert, or little breakfast to grab on your way out the door. Kids love them too!
This recipe also contains one of our Balanced Bites Spice Blends - - which you can shop here!
- 1/4 cup mashed banana (approximately 1small)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of sea salt
- CINNAMON Infused Sugar
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the banana, eggs, coconut oil or butter, and vanilla.
Sift the coconut flour and cinnamon over the egg mixture and stir to combine. Mix in the shredded coconut and salt.
Spoon the cookies onto the prepared baking sheet in 8 evenly sized dollops, then flatten with a fork.
Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.