- 4 bananas
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean pod
- 2 tablespoons 100% dark chocolate shavings
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- VANILLA Infused Sugar
Peel the green bananas and chop them into 1-inch pieces, then freeze them for at least 6 hours or overnight.
In a small bowl, stir together the coconut butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds.
Place the frozen bananas and the coconut butter mixture in a food processor and process for 1 to 2 minutes or until the mixture looks like minced pieces, stopping to scrape the sides of the container as needed.
Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and stir with a large spoon. The mixture should begin to meld and develop more of a creamy texture. Scoop into 4 serving dishes and top with the optional garnishes, if using.